Sunday, September 5, 2010

I most definitely only slept for 3 hours last night. I have REALLY got to get better at this whole "sleep" thing. It just seems downright impossible these days.  Nightmares.
Nightmares.
Nightmares.
I work a 10 hour shift today, not exactly looking forward to it....but I seriously need money. Perhaps I'll drop by Subway on the way there and get myself a tasty veggie sub!
I'm missing the boy something fierce. It's been a while and it's not going to be anytime soon that I get to see him. He completely knocked the breath out of me yesterday. I had one of my "crazy girl" freakouts yesterday and SOMEHOW he wound up being the person that I called. Not exactly something I planned on, or am even okay with. Long story short, he was completely there for me and afterward when I was apologizing, he was completely understanding of my disorder and telling me that it wasn't my fault and that he really cares for me and wants to be there for me.
WHERE HAVE BOYS LIKE THIS BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?
That's pretty much all that I have to allow for this morning.
Have a beautiful day. Do great things!
____________________________________
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment