Monday, September 6, 2010

I'll Be Damned

Let me tell you something funny about me.

I'm a writer. I write. It's what I do.

Yet any time there is pen and paper in front of me, any time I am at the computer, or even near it, I cannot think of a single thing worth writing down. It's as if all of my brain processes just stop. And the second that I step away, all of my thoughts come rushing. All of these things that I think, they only coem out of the woodwork when they know that they cannot be written down anywhere.


My bastard thought process. It's like a sick form of torture, really.

But recently I have figured out a way to send a big "fuck you" to my brain and I have started texting my thoughts to myself. I only hope that I don't catch on to what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment